Need to grow your eyebrows out because they’re thin and uneven or because you over plucked one crazy night or because you’re looking for a Cara Delevingne style eyebrow?
Shirt tied around the waist – We’ve seen dungarees, mirrored sunglasses and hats make it way back into Fashion, but this season fashion bloggers all around the world are wrapping their shirts around the waist! The 90’s grunge trend typically involved wrapping plaid flannels around ripped jeans with either Doc. martens boots or a pair of converse trainers on the feet. However fashion is about taking trends and renewing them, so here are 3 ways to rock this trend in 2016. Continue Reading
Introducing your boyfriend to the family is a big step. For you he is the prince charming, but do your parents thinks he’s the perfect son in law? Here are the 17 things that happen when you introduce your boyfriend to your family.
TRENDY – Todays inspiration post is all about the culottes! We still can’t decide if they are pants or shorts, and some people even call it the skirt-pants. Let’s just all agree that it is one badass fashion item and a staple for this season. Though it might be challenging to style these extremely wide pants, if done correctly it can make you stand out in the crowd and look fabulous. Continue Reading
It’s rude to walk up to an overweight person and comment on their weight, but most people think it’s a “fair game” to comment on the weight of a naturally skinny girl. Well it’s not easy to deal with. Actually it’s really frustrating when everyone around you thinks you have an eating disorder when you don’t. Being told ”You need to eat a burger because you need more meat on your bone” is the same as bullying. Enough said, here are 20 struggles only naturally skinny girls understand:
1. Do you eat? People who tell you to eat something all the time
2. Telling you that 0 isn’t a size
3. Skinny jeans don’t look skinny on you
4. Your feet look huge
5. People think that they might break you
6. Being told to be careful when it’s windy outside
7. People making jokes about your weight
8. You have to add more holes to your belts
9. Bracelets will fall right off
10. Tall boots are slouchy
11. Always being known as ”the Skinny One”
12. Wearing the same size bra since your middle school
13. Why do you workout people ask
14. No one believes if you tell them you eat all the time
15. Most of your clothes have to be taken in
16. Feeling cold all the time
17. People telling you “I’d love to have your problem” and that you have no reason to be insecure
18. Uncomfortable chairs hurt your but bone
19. You always need belts
20. Explaining that it doesn’t matter if you’re skinny or curvy, because confidence is the most sexy of all.
You’re half a banana, a walking bomb, and you’re dusting yourself off. Here are the 25 things you didn’t know about yourself that you probably were not aware of.