1. When he’s passionate about something embarrassing, you understand him. You don’t ask why Star Trek is completely shit, what kind of game is that, and why he has to yell at the TV when he plays multiplayer games.
2. You’ll never get him ashamed of being an nerd. He will never have to be ashamed of the fact that he knows the history of Batman (and any other superheros).
3. You’ll buy wonderful gifts for him. He will get something cool, like video games, movies or vintage comic books.
4. You understand if he wants to use his last vacation day to spend on his Star Wars marathon instead of your anniversary.
His idea: any woman who accepts this is a keeper.
5. You’re always ‘Player two. And yes, play computer games counts as a romantic date.
6. You watch shows on Netflix together.
7. You’re always reading. And reading is sexy.
8. You let him have his man cave.
9. Eyeglasses are always sweet. Not that every nerd has glasses, but those who have … It’s never wrong.
10. You can play Mario Kart 11. While you are having sex together.