Only a day left before the deadline, and you have to pull an all nighter.
1. Breakfast with leftovers from last night because you’re too lazy to go shopping.
2. Purchase textbooks during the week of your final exam.
3. Start working one day before the deadline of the project. Starting earlier is just not an option.
4. Spending your last dollars in your favourite coffee shop instead of lunch.
5. If your homework says ‘read page 110-150’ it means you have a day off.
6. Promise yourself to not go out until the exams. Until your friends ask you over to have a wine night.
7. Going to the library to study in peace … Just to find out that your best friends is there too, and you end up having a a coffee date.
8. Skipping the first class. Too early..
9. You’re a pro at cooking meals with pesto, pasta and rice.