There are just those things you can only talk with your mother about it. Here are the 15 conversations each girl has had with her mother.
1. I’m not sure how I can fix this thing at work. But you can Mom! You’ve already experienced it.
2. How do I clean it? I have chocolate on the couch, on my blouse and my on suede shoes. And no, don’t ask me how.
3. Can you explain me how the health insurances works? I don’t get it.
4. Should I buy this new coat? Be honest, don’t I look great in this coat? And it’s so cold, I really need it. FOR REAL!
5. Maybe you should also buy a new outfit. * Blinking eyes buy me the coat *
6. Crying. Just crying.
7. You like me more than my annoying brothers, right?
8. How should I prepare it? Please help me to prevent preparing raw chicken.
9. Don’t tell daddy!
10. I’ll show you how you can use emoticons. It makes texting so much more fun.
11. Mom, don’t overload your text with emoticons.
12. No, I’m not going to stop dating that boy. You have no idea what you’re talking about.
13. I hate it when you’re right.