Overflowing clothing racks and drawers, some of the clothes even still have the price tag on. It’s a common thing most shop addicting girls can relate to. I mean everyone loves the feeling of purchasing a fresh new pair of shoes or the 10th bag that you don’t really need, and I don’t blame you. It’s just in our blood. Though, sometimes it is better to suppress your shopping urges and save some money in your piggy bank for other things in life.
To help you fend of the shopping urges, here are 10 signs that tell you not to buy it.
1. You can’t decide if you want it or not. If you’re not in love with it, don’t buy it.
2. You can’t combine it with anything in your current wardrobe.
3. You can’t think of at least two ways to wear it.
4. It is really cheap, but the quality is crap.
5. It’s uncomfortable. No matter how pretty something is, comfort over fashion.
6. You’re only buying it because it is on sale. Just don’t. It’s better to buy one item you really love for more money, than a couple of sale items you don’t like that much anyway.
7. It needs tailoring, but you know that you’re too lazy to bring it to a tailor.
8. On the other hand, don’t buy something just because it ‘’fits’’.
9. You’ve been shopping all day, and just want to buy something because you don’t want to go home empty handed.
10. You’re pressured by the sales person. Don’t fall into their trap, these suckers are trained to sell you stuff and some will tell you it looks good even if it doesn’t.